Introduction to DG Customer First Survey
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores. It was founded by James Luther Turner and his only child Cal Turner in 1955. It is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennesse, United States. Dollar General Corporation has 14,000 branches all over the world. The products of the company are materials of daily life use such as home decors, clothing, cleaning, health and beauty aids, supplies, seasonal items, toys, and groceries at affordable prices. The current chairman of the company is Michael M. Calbert, and the CEO of the company is Todd Vasos.
In this article, we will know about the Dg customer first survey, how to be a part of the Dg customer first survey, and the requirement of the Dg customer first survey, and reward and prizes that you can win in the Dg customer first survey.
What is Dg Customer First Survey?
The DG Corporation has started an initiative known as DgCustomerFirst on its official website and online Dollar store that is all about getting the Dollar General customers reviews about the DG customer services, quality, availability, prices, shopping experience, employees, cleanliness, and several other facilities that customers had liked or disliked at DG Stores. That way, customers have an opportunity to tell the DG management team how they want to be served in the future.
How can you take part in the DgCustomerFirst Survey?
If you want to be a part of the DgCustomerFirst survey, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up through a survey code from your latest receipt from any of the DG Stores, and fill in details like store number, the date and time of the receipt, and other asked information.
- You can also be a part of the DgCustomerFirst survey if you haven’t made a purchase but intend to do so, and in this situation, you are required to enter the sweepstakes via email.
- DG sweepstakes are available every week and participants; each has the right to enter once per week only to be eligible for a $100 gift card given by DG every week.
What are the requirements of the DgCustomerFirst survey?
To enter the sweepstakes, you need to finish the DgCustomerFirst survey first. Upon completion, an entry code will be provided to you. To be eligible for the DgCustomerFirst survey, you have to follow these steps:
- You must be 18 years old and a U.S. citizen or the District of Columbia.
- You need a recent DG receipt with a fifteen-digits survey code at the bottom of the receipt page.
- A device with internet access to go to the DgCustomerFirst website for an online survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- You can not take part in the DgCustomerFirst survey if you are an employee of the DG or a family member of the company’s employee.
How to complete the DgCustomrFirst survey?
The DgCustomerFirst survey is a series of questions related to your shopping experience at any DG store. It would be best if you answered those questions honestly, knowing that by so doing, you are providing the DG management with the comments it needs to serve you better in the future.
What are the rewards or prizes of the DgCustomerFirst survey?
- Thre are two benefits of participating in the DgCustomerFirst survey. Firstly, you have an opportunity to tell the DG management they need to serve you better in the future. And secondly, upon completion of the survey, you are entered into sweepstakes, and you can win a DG gift card worth up to $100.